Published Oct. 1, 2012, this pattern set originated with an online, African based String-Along. The author used African textiles and beadwork as inspiration. Stitch: Slip-stitch bead crochet, 6-around
Grow two 45"-50" necklaces from multiple pattern blocks and crochet them in manageable sections.
This pattern set contains:
- 33 pages of information
- Complete material requirements
- African color inspirations
- Graphs & stringing tables
- Design and construction methods
- 4 complete projects
- 13 pattern sections
- 30+ pattern repeats
- Blank graph paper, notes, hints, tips
- Adding in thread and invisible closure
This book is the third in a series of pattern sets that are compilations of designs based on a theme. The author has other publications and pattern tutorials, both in print and here at this site.
In this book, you will NOT find:
- Stitch instructions for Bead Crochet, these instructions are available FREE, seach for 'Bead Crochet Rope Instructions'
47" to 50"