Angel Designs Book (1998 Edition) uses Advanced Brick Stitch & fringe techniques.
NEW - 2016 Digital Edition now available
NOTE: Same great Patterns as the original 1998 editon.
The 2016 edition layout is more suited to Digital devices.
1998 edition is provided in a Booklet format.
- Over 25 full color Angel Patterns
- Basic brick stitch and fringe instruction
- These Angels can be made into pins and are great gifts or items to sell.
- Basic instructions to create the Angels into pins
- Booklet Format: 20 (8-1/2" x 11") pages including covers = 40 total pages, each 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" half pages.
Author: Rita Sova 1998
Publisher: Sova Enterprises
40 Pages, soft cover (5-1/2" x 8-1/2")
Size 11 Delica Bead numbers are not incldued in the book, however and additional PDF including them is made available with each purchase. A page with examples from this and other books by Rita Sova are available here.
Size 11 Delica Color Suggestions:
- DB 204, light beige
- DB 205, medium beige
- DB 208, dark beige
- DB 322, very dark face color
- DB 10 (Black)
- DB 612 (Brown)
- DB 272 (Blonde)
- DB 42 (S/L Gold), DB 41 (S/L Crystal), or DB 22L (Light Bronze)
- DB 201 (White), DB 203 (off white) or DB 211 (Alabaster)
For the Girl and Boy in dark brown (back cover) the color of for the clothing is DB 322.
There are so many possibilities, use what you like and HAVE FUN!
Approximately 2-1/2" wide x 2-3/4" high