Great for intermediate and experienced beaders! The 15 page PDF includes a materials list and step-by-step photos with instructions for this flexible gold and garnet bracelet.
Create as one continuous piece, or as individual beaded beads and string to make a necklace or bracelet variation.
Familiarity with net weave and peyote stitch will be helpful. Basic bead weaving skills are needed.
Completely rewritten pattern from the October 2013 issue of Bead&Button (Beaded Bead Parade). No cubic right angle weave!
- 100-150 4 mm faceted Garnet Czech Fire polished beads. 100 will create about a 6-3/4" bracelet.
- 10 gm size 11 triangle, Japanese triangle #311 Old Rose Gold Luster
- 8-9 gm size 11 Seed bead (SB 11), Miyuki #457 Metallic Bronze permanent finish
- 6-7 gm size 15 Seed bead (SB 15), Miyuki #634 Silver-Lined Gold AB
- Clear Fire Line 4 lb. test or Nymo B thread
- Beading needle sharps (shorter needle), #12
- 4 Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets, 5/16” diameter by 1/8” thick (8X3 MM) OR clasp of your choice