Celebrate life with this cheerfully whimsical set of odd-count peyote bracelet, featuring colorful dancing houses, and the matching earrings featuring a dancing light house.
- This pattern was inspired by the beautifully whimsical paintings of the very talented Claire Chevarie of Shediac, New Brunswick - you can see her artwork at www.clairechevarie.com.
- The earrings can be beaded in either peyote or brick.
- The pattern includes a list of 10 recommended Delica bead colors and full color charts.
- Complete the set with Claire's Dancing Village Pendant pattern.
- Knowledge of increasing and decreasing in the stitch used is required.
- This is a chart-only pattern so basic brick and peyote stitch instructions (including increasing and decreasing) are NOT included.
Bracelet: 6.6" long and 1.65" wide. Earrings: 1.5" high and 0.7" wide