Clowning Around is a fun little project that can be made using any size of seed bead or Delica, in brick or peyote stitch.
Clowing Around is one of the "Children of the World" collection I am making for a mobile for my first great-grand baby! I hope you enjoy him and the other figures of this series!
- Includes color graph with symbols,
- Suggested size 11 Delica bead numbers and quantities, 12 colors,
- Suggested brick stitch base rows are marked,
- Approximate Size: 22 beads W x 40 beads H (1.55" x 2.12"),
- Suggested loop for earwire is designated,
- "Realistic" image is included.
- Stitch instructions are NOT included.
- Word Chart is NOT included.
22 beads W x 40 beads H (1.55" x 2.12")