Celebrate Hanukah, the Festival of Lights, with this odd-count peyote bracelet and matching earrings featuring a menorah comprising jug-shaped candle holders which looks like a chorus line of dancing women.
- These patterns appeared in Issue 38 (Nov/Dec 2011) of Bead-Patterns the Magazine.
- The earrings can be beaded in either peyote or brick.
- The pattern includes a list of 5 recommended Delica bead colors and full color charts.
- Knowledge of increasing and decreasing in the stitch used is required.
- This is a chart-only pattern so basic brick and peyote stitch instructions (including increasing and decreasing) are NOT included.
Bracelet: 6.6" long and 1.45" wide. Earrings: 1.45" high and 0.8" wide