This design was a personal challenge when my daughter asked if 3-Cuts (seed) and size 11 Delica beads could be used in the same pattern (see example image).
I used the 3-Cuts to give glints of sparkle to the diamond shaped stripes, but you could use Delica Cut beads if you desire.
Regular Delica beads numbers are provided in the pattern, add a C for the 'Cut' option; DB-10 or DBC-10 (not all DB are available in DBC).
- Size 11 Delica beads, 2 color for Earrings, 14 colors for Bracelet
- Delica bead numbers and quantities included.
- Color Graph with symbols for Bracelet and for Earrings.
- Word Chart, Flat Even count Peyote Stitch for Bracelet only
- Approximate Size: Bracelet 18 beads W x 63 beads H (.95" x 4.37") repeatable for length of choice
- Approximate Size: Earrings 6 beads W x 24 bead H (.31" x 1.68")
- Stitch and finishing details are NOT included
Bracelet 18 beads W x 63 beads H (.95" x 4.37") repeatable for length of choice - Earrings 6 beads W x 24 bead H (.31" x 1.68")