This design was a personal challenge when my daughter asked if 3-Cuts (seed) and size 11 Delica beads could be used in the same pattern (see example image).
I used the 3-Cuts to give glints of sparkle to the diamond shaped stripes, but you could use Delica Cut beads if you desire.
Regular Delica beads numbers are provided in the pattern, add a C for the 'Cut' option; DB-10 or DBC-10 (not all DB are available in DBC).
- Size 11 Delica beads, 14 colors
- Delica bead numbers and quantities included.
- Color Graph with symbols.
- Word Chart, Flat Even count Peyote Stitch
- Approximate Size: 42 beads W x 63 beads H (2.23" x 4.37") repeatable for length and width of choice
- Stitch and finishing details are NOT included
- Experience and creativity required to create panel into finished item (Bag, Tapestry, etc).
42 beads W x 63 beads H (2.23" x 4.37") repeatable for length and width of choice