In the wake of the terrorist attack (designed Septemper 15, 2001), many innocent Muslim people and people of rabic descent have also been mistakenly attacked by their fellow Americans. I thought it might be helpful to make patterns for as many of the faiths as I could think of in the national colors on a mourning background, so that those who wish to, no matter what their faith or national origin, could express solidarity with the victims of the tragedy, the survivors, the families, and the national determination to see that the terrorists are brought to justice. These are separated so that you can take whichever symbol is appropriate. The Star of David needs to be turned sideways to show appropriately, and all symbols may be made into small pins or inclusions for a pin or nametag, earrings, with the addition of decreases and loops and optional fringe, or taken all together or repeated over and over to make bracelets.
- Word Chart for Odd Count Flat Peyote included.
- Color Graph with Symbols for Brick or Peyote stitch included.
- Stitch instructions are NOT included.
- Finishing details are NOT included.
- Size 11 Delica beads, 4 colors, DB numbers and Quantities included.
- Approx finished size: 17 beads W x 96 beads Long (.9" x 6.64")
17 beads W x 96 beads Long (.9" x 6.64")