The Horsin' Around is a fun design that can be made with any size seed bead or Delica, using brick stitch or Peyote. Use as earrings, small pendant, charm, or decoration. This cute little green-eyed horse is sure to bring smiles. Add a reinforced hanging loop of 6 beads to the top of the horse's head.
Design would make good earrings, charms, decorations, suncatchers or other ornaments. Adding dangles or fringe could enhance this design however information for fringe or dangles is NOT included.
- Suggested size 11 Delica bead numbers and quantities (13 colors)
- Approx Finished Size: 24 beads W x 40 beads H (1.82" x 2.23")
- Includes color graph with symbols
- Suggested brick stitch base rows are marked
- Suggested loop for earwire is designated
- "Realistic" image included
- Stitch instructions are NOT included
- Word Chart is NOT included
24 beads W x 40 beads H (1.82" x 2.23")