A pattern set for bead crochet ropes. Stitches used are Bead Crochet and Peyote.
This book is the second of a series of pattern sets that are compilations of designs based on a theme.
This pattern set is the result of an online project. It's based on inspirations and colors culled from textiles native to the Andes, where the author spent many years. There are multiple pattern sections that are strung, added to the previous section, and crocheted into a 70" necklace. Each pattern segment can be used alone, modified, or combined with other segments to build individual ropes. The book contains complete instructions for constructing the necklace on the cover as well as a couple of bracelets.
In this book, you will find:
- Native textile color inspiration
- Design and construction methods
- 3 complete projects
- 14 pattern sections
- 29 pattern repeats
- Adding in thread and invisible closure
- Basic even count peyote instructions
- Blank graph paper to copy and use
In this book, you will NOT find:
- Stitch instructions for Bead Crochet, these instructions are available FREE, seach for 'Bead Crochet Rope Instructions'
Saving & Printing:
Please save a copy of this file so you can print out individual pages to work from. The pages have been set up to be printed on both sides of a sheet of paper if you have a duplex printer. You can also take a copy of the pdf to a store and have it printed on good paper, both sides - just like a real book.