This eBook is an exact replica of the printed version originally published in 2004; sold over 9,000 copies;
went out of print January 2015.
This is a comprehensive work on how to create your own graphed patterns for slip-stitch bead-crochet ropes. The novice will find enough patterns to keep them busy for many months. The experienced bead-crocheter will find sufficient information to design their own patterns or change the printed patterns for a real challenge to their creativity.
Judith's first book, "Bead Crochet Ropes" explored many of the textural possibilities in slip-stitch ropes. This book builds on that information and allows the artist to add graphed designs to their work. It contains enough patterns to keep anybody busy for a lengthy time. When you're ready to try your original patterns it shows you how to graph those designs.
- Over 30 individual graphed designs.
- Unique Nature Patterns - Scotty, birds, turtle.
- Design alternatives for many of the patterns.
- Eight complete projects.
- A review of the slip-stitch technique.
- Blank graph paper to copy.
- A gallery of contemporary Works.
Pages: 23 plus covers
Book Size: 8-1/2" X 11"